|Manufactured by ICM and Designed by Niki Sala
A true classic, Le Pentole pans were originally designed in the late 70's by Niki Sala for Studio Progettazione ICM and exhibit timeless design, superb functionality and exceptional strength. The reinforced rims ensure that the pans won't warp and provide an all round pouring lip while the robust handles will never let you down. The close fitting lids sit inside the rim of the pans, making them ideal for cooking with little or no water and each lid is interchangeable with any pan of the same size and you can even turn a 20cm or 24cm pan into a pressure cooker just by using a pressure lid. Each Le Pentole pan is designed to look good, perform faultlessly and last a lifetime.
Features at a glance:
Price is for the 20cm (8 inch) diameter, 5 litre twin handled deep stock pan only
- Manufactured in Italy from quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Classic style and design
- Exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean.
- Fully dishwasher, refrigerator and oven safe.
- Composite base of stainless steel, copper and silver alloy.
- Ultra flat base
- Equal distribution of heat
- Suitable for all cooker types including induction.
- Virtually indestructible handles
- Compression and torsion resistant up to 100kgs pressure.
- 25 year guarantee.
Order yours on-line now !
|Why shop with us ?|
|Once only price for P&P of Just £2.99 regardless of the number of items in your order.|
|All major credit cards accepted and 100% Guaranteed security on all purchases.|
|Probably the Best prices and service Anywhere on the web.|
|And we have Unique design and Art led products that you just can not buy in the High Street.|
|Like what you see, but not this particular item ? Why not browse all of our products at Corvus Corone Premier Mail Order and see how we can make a difference to your home.|